Tamar offers services to attend the vessels for different purposes such as:
- Pre-purchase ship condition inspection
- Pre-chartering ship inspection
- Pre-docking ship inspection
- Vessel general condition inspection
- On hire – off hire surveys
- Hull and Machinery damage inspections
- ISM/ISPS/MLC/ISO 9001/ISO 14001 – Internal audits
- Navigational Audits
- Ship Security Assessments and Ship Security Plans
- MLC Internal inspections
- On-board Training and Safety Missions
- Accidents / Incidents Investigation.
The above on-board tasks are carried out by the Companies’ own Technical, Marine and Training Superintendents, and certified Internal Auditors for ISM, ISPS and MLC.
Written reports will be issued in all cases – the exact scope of an inspection/audit is customized to suit individual or mandatory requirements.
Alternatively, Tamar is able to arrange, with quality partners, to have the same inspections carried out on an independent basis, as required. This can introduce an extended list of customized inspections/surveys to include onboard vessel Bunker/LO Quantity Surveys, Tank inspections, Machinery inspections and Paint and Coatings inspections.